Excursus : Within the Realm of Enlightenment

3.06.2007

Possibility

Somehow, I don’t think you realize how much we love, honor, and have always wished the best for you. I think that most of us had realized what a tough time you had been through, and only wanted you to get through it, get it out of your system. And, get on to realizing the greatest of your dreams, which is to live in the light of the truth. At least I, for one, believe in you, and that that is where you are headed. And, I’m sure that I’m not alone in this.

That is why I have always wanted you to know the knowledge that was deep within you, rather than all the things that you found were in vain for you to follow. When we learn that the essence of our truth shines brighter than the words of any person who might purport to tell us that they have more truth, then you will, I think, be able to let those poets lie in their graves of silence, and your own light will lead you better than they ever could.

When you are able to find that precious light within, I think you will realize the deep concern we have for you and a very earnest desire to see you come into the fullness of your own. We wouldn’t ever have answered your calls if we did not care. At least, that’s how I hope you will remember us.

That’s when I think, that you will know that you are perfect as you are. And I know that in realizing the deep truth that is within your reach, then you will learn to fly above these many cares of yours, like a mother eagle whose brood at home needs nourishment. And then, in that spirit and gift of life, you will feed your spirit with the incredibly great beauty of all that the world has to offer to you. Thank you for taking the time to read these empty words.

I would like to add that we aren’t interested in fighting with you, making you feel small, or in persecuting you in any way. If one day you would like to join us again, in the sharing of that which we all honor, in joy, the revelation of the dharma, then we will all, I think, want to again be with you, as you explore the greatest truths that are in abundance for us to realize.

No comments: